Thursday, April 22, 2010

Throwback Thursday

this is strictly MY throwback :) i la-la-la-loved this show when i was growing up. I remember being posted in front of the T.V. every Wednesday night at 8:00 p.m. (dont remember if it was scheduled any other time) to watch this. It was a good chunk of my life this show had hahaha It was probably one of the shows to blame for me being so boy crazy =X This, along with Saved By The Bell, ohh how i still heart Zack lol What was my business watching this when i was in Elementary school? Who knows and who cares? All i know is that this show was my ish and that i have the first 5 seasons, judge me :)




YUUUUP! Beverly Hills 90210, the ORIGINAL series, was the beezkneezz! :) i sure had a thing for lanky, white boys, who loved music thanks to David Silver and a thing for dude like Dylan McKay, that james dean-esque, mysterious fella who had all the girls wanting him... the whole drama-love-triangle with Brenda, Dylan, and Kelly... DAMN! i could just go on and on with how much i heart 90210 lol

*yeah, i threw in a picture with Scott in there... sue me lol*

1 comment:

  1. *applauds*

    i'd like to throw it out there that Brenda's and Donna's would be in, with a few tweeks here and there, right now.. lol

    ReplyDelete