Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice Mixtape

Here's, (like i've said before) my favorite tatted up boy ;), Wiz Khalifa! His much anticipated mixtape is FINALLY out! Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck at school and I don't have my laptop with me to download it :/ yeah, i know #FAIL! I can probably download it on one of my school's computers, BUT i wanna enjoy his shit at home... PLUS the anticipation i'm creating for myself is just fuckin' great haha I'm reading tweets about Kush and Orange Juice and all i see are people saying how good it is, i have yet to see one stating his tape is crap. I wonder if this is better than the mixtape he dropped before Deal or No Deal... what was it called? JK Burn After Rolling Mixtape :) ... Can't wait to download this mixtape!!!! xD
Here's the back cover and the tracklist:

while i wait, do yourself a favor and DOWNLOAD Kush and Orange Juice Mixtape by Wiz Khalifa

TRUST, i will definitely put in my two cents once i download and hear this mixtape! :) Here's another add on to my anticipation... Kush and Orange Juice is a damn trending topic on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment