Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Leakers Latest Mixes

(taken from losangelesleakers.com)

"So i decided to do this mix of new music that I'm really feelin! I figured what better time to put it out then Spring Break!... If you're in school and striving for your dreams im rockin with you! Enjoy this mix and enjoy your spring break!" -@j_credible


Just-N-Credible of Power 106 came out with a mix full of new music in time for spring break. Unfortunately my spring break happened last week, but you definitely don't need to be on spring break to enjoy this mix. It ranges from Nicki Minaj (who I'm particularly not a huge fan of) to Mike Posner (who I am a huge fan of. lol). Click the picture to download the mix and keep it turnt up! ;)


-Chingaling
*sidenote from me, Camille... the artwork for Justin's mix reminds me of Saved By The Bell. I'm just throwing it out there... am i the only one? haha*

"...I basically look through my computer and pick records that I like... Old or new."- @djsourmilk

So while my sister took a listen to just.n.credible's mix, I took a listen to sourmilk's mix. I love how he throws in the saying "hard body karate" in the beginning and end of it. Then about 19 minutes into the mix, he had me wanting to go to the Dub Club this Wednesday haha It truly is a mix of new and old, from Bobby Brown "Don't Be Cruel" to a remix/cover of Britney Spears' "Toxic". I'm hoping for him to put out a tracklist 'cuz i HATE tryna figure who sang what lol. I was listening to this mix and my dad happened to walk by toward the end of Milk's mix. My dad really started to listen. I was like "What's up dad?" Then he said "Nothing. Song's familiar. I used to dance to it back in high school." Like really dad!? LOL Mr. SourMilk, you truly appeal to the masses haha shouts to you!

Download DJ SourMilk's SomeOfMyFavoriteThingsMarch 2010

-Camille



No comments:

Post a Comment