Thursday, February 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday



My Throwback Thursday has finally come. This show takes me BACK! I was talking to someone the other day and mentioned "Saved By The Bell"... That kid NEVER watched an episode and didn't really have an idea as to what I was talking about! How old did that make me feel? lol I could school that kid and let him borrow all my Saved By The Bell dvds, BUT naahh, it's cool haha. And yes, i'll admit it, I have all original 5 seasons on dvd :) Even though, if you think about it, they all hooked up throughout the years one way or another, my favorite love team was Zack and Kelly <3 Ohh how every girl wished to be Kelly lol

here's a scene from one of my favorite episodes. It was a more serious episode, but this makes me laugh EVERY time! i'm so excited...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment