Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marz LoveJoy

Let me first start off by saying shouts to Stevie Crooks for putting me up on Marz LoveJoy. Where do I begin with this talented chick!? I checked to see if she had a music myspace (cuz music myspace is the answer to EVERYTHING for me lol), but nope. Nada. So i went onto Marz LoveJoy's twitter account to see where it would lead me. It lead me to the right spot. She has a youtube account that she started up about 6 months ago. Her account is FULL of rhymes, proving she's not just another pretty face in the crowd. Her rhymes can speak for her, she goes hard! Honestly, I've been waiting for a girl on the come up to prove that the fellas ain't the only ones to be fucking with. Truthful shit, I feel that Marz LoveJoy is the one to put the ladies out there, to rep and show the fellas that a girl can do exactly what they do... Maybe even better =X After watching her youtube videos, #nohomo or anything lol, but she's my new girl crush hahaha Not only is she cute, but she HAS BARS! i don't know whether I should say this, but she reminds of a Left Eye, without the "bubblegum-ness"/"pop-ness" that came with the whole TLC thing. (*sidenote: i still love me some TLC. From "what about your friends" to "creep" haha) LoveJoy is different. She is DEFINITELY NOT a nicki minaj. If nicki and lovejoy were each given 16 bars.... I don't think Minaj could fuck with LoveJoy on some real shit lol I would give you more info about who Marz LoveJoy is, but she can do it herself. Check this out:



Here's a video proving why she can probably knock some fellas outta the way. Song's pretty dope...



I feel like I'm throwing EVERYTHING at you guys, but here's one more song you can check out. It's called "Dear John Doe".
Download "Dear John Doe" - Marz LoveJoy

So basically, don't sleep on this girl. She's got a project coming out sometime this year called "This Little Light of Mine..." Know you can catch that up on our blog once it's out. So shouts to Marz LoveJoy for being one talented chick on the come up. Prove to the fellas you can do what they do!

1 comment:

  1. she is the CUTEST!
    i think imma add her to my list of girl crushes too ;D
    i LOVE seein' talented girls out there on the come up keepin' up with these dudes.

    ReplyDelete