Monday, April 5, 2010

Iyaz - Solo

One day I was in the car and this song came on the radio. I had NO IDEA who sang it, but i knew the person had sampled "Again" by Janet Jackson (LOVE that song by the way). It irritated me for a day not knowing who sang that song on the radio. Until I went onto the los angeles leakers' blog. Just-N-Credible was Iyaz' dj when Iyaz performed on KTLA 5 morning news the other week. Check out his performace on "Solo".




here's the song i love that Iyaz' song was sampled off of... Janet Jackson "Again".




*sidenote* my cousins watch KTLA morning news all the time and had mentioned that Iyaz has worked on a song with a girl named Charice, a filipino chick tryna make it big. I was completely lost when they told me that, but that was something interesting. So shouts to Charice, my filipino sista from another mista! haha
Charice ft. Iyaz - "Pyramid"

No comments:

Post a Comment