Monday, April 12, 2010

Mann - Near Life Experience Mixtape

So here is the 2nd installment of Mann's 3 mixtapes coming out with the Los Angeles Leakers. Which one is my favorite? I'll wait until the third one comes out and I'll let you know :) His track "Rockband" reminds me of high school days. This song would def be playin'... he talks about free booze and how the bedroom is the VIP room haha def on that high school house party ish lol The artwork caught my attention, i liked the back cover a lot. (Artwork done by Kyroink) Have fun with his West LA Diaries volume 2 :)


Favorite song off this mixtape goes out to YOU!

FLAWLESS

"and ima do what I wanna regardless/
and ima follow my own rules/
and if you ain't with it F you"

Download Near Life Experience - Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment