Monday, October 4, 2010

Trey Songz - Can't Be Friends

"And I wish we never did it
and I wish we never loved it
and I wish I never fell so deep in love with you
and now it ain't no way we can be friends"



DA-DA-DA-DA-DAMNNN!!! I LOVE this song! BUT sad to say, i don't like the video =( To be honest, I haven't given his album Passion, Pain, Pleasure a chance. Sure, I've heard "Bottoms Up", but that sh!t didn't convince me to grab a hold of his album, BUT after listening to this track I just might. I really like this song. Talkin' about how he can't even be friends with a certain someone anymore, then saying he wishes certain things never happened even though it felt so damn good... *Sighhh* :-/ Aint that the damn truth in people's lives at one time or another? Take a look at the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment