Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea #1

It's October already (ALREADY?!?) and I figured "Why not blog about some costume ideas for Halloween?" So this is what I'm doing. I'll be posting about some ideas (DIY or just buy at your local Halloween store) for you guys leading to the day of all Hallow's Eve.

Today's idea for the day: WALDO
I was Waldo last year. It was literally a last minute thing so my outfit didn't look EXACTLY like him, but people still got the idea.

HIM:
Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Converse
Beanie - Amazon
Glasses - Hot Topic

HER:
Shirt - PacSun
Bottoms - PacSun or Forever 21
Shoes - Converse or Urban Outfitters
Beanie - Amazon
Glasses - Urban Outfitters
I know girls like to slut it up a lot little, so that's why there are choices of jeans or shorts and sneakers or flats

You can also add on a back pack or brown satchel, binoculars, and a cane with you if youw ant to look more like him. Anyway, tune in for more Halloween ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment