Tuesday, October 19, 2010

H.O.P.E x L.A. Leakers - Sincere The NaSTape


ABOUT DAMN TIME H.O.P.E! :)
Here's H.O.P.E giving us his long awaited mixtape, hosted by The Los Angeles Leakers, Sincere (The NaStape). It has H.O.P.E. going over his favorite NaS tracks, with features from Diz Gibran, Chase-N-Ca$he (Surf Club), Kent Jamz (OverDoz), and CurTa!n$. Below is the tracklist. It's been a minute since H.O.P.E. has given us a project to listen to. He gave us Follow The Leader in early 2009, so this NaSTape is LONG overdue! I had "Love Lotus" in heavy rotation when I first got Follow The Leader. Now it's time for me to figure out which song is my fave off this tape. I know most of us have been waiting for him to drop this tape for a while, now it's finally here.


Download: Sincere (The NaStape)



No comments:

Post a Comment