Friday, June 25, 2010

Never Can Say Goodbye

Today marks the first death anniversary of, the King Of Pop, Michael Jackson. I remembered when the whole situation happened last year. Everyone on twitter kept tweeting hoping it wasn't true and everyone praying that he wasn't actually dead. Then I turned on my TV and literally every channel was covering his story. I wasn't going believe he was actually dead until I heard confirmation from Jermaine Jackson. NOBODY saw this coming. Michael is truly one of a kind. There will never be a Michael Jackson. Even if you weren't a big fan of him, you can't help but give him some recognition on how he made an impact in the music industry. Rest In Peace, MJ. You are truly missed.

Download this mix Just-N-Credible and Nick The Intern, from Power 106, made last year in remembrance to MJ.

Also, if you need a good laugh, you can watch this video of my sister and me making fools of ourselves singing "I Just Can't Stop Loving You". This was last year on Thanksgiving. I hope my sister doesn't get mad at me for posting this. lol. If you've seen "Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest", the HBO special, then you can say we're probably guilty of watching it constantly. I kinda got his mannerisms down. ;b This was truly for fun, so don't judge us. haha!


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha thats was the cutest video Collyn lol you and Camille are awesome! =))

    ReplyDelete