Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maad Maxxx - Solar System

"As soon as i heard this song i was excited about it. It's a fresh sound for L.A. and I love the direction he's goin in. Here's his newest song "Solar System". It's definitely on that Kid Cudi vibe and dude has so much potential"
-Just.N.Credible


I agree with what Just.N.Credible said, I also wanna add that not only does this cat have a "Kid Cudi vibe", he also has a Wiz Khalifa feel. So if you visit this blog often, you already know how I feel about Wiz lol But Cudi and Wiz aside, Maad Maxxx is one kid you need to know about. I checked Maad Maxx's MySpace to find more music by him. He had a mixtape drop not too long ago called The Ingle-Wolf under the name LA Goon. Why'd he change his name to Maad Maxxx?? i personally don't know... I do know that I'm feelin' "We Be Ryde'in" & "Fantasy" off that mixtape, so download it and check it for yourself. There's also a song i found on his myspace called "Light It Up". I like the song, but the video for that song is on some homemade sh*t lol Listen to the song and avoid looking at the video hahaha Well, you may wanna take a look every now and then, 'cuz his face ain't bad to look at ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment