Monday, March 1, 2010

Vajazzling - all the new rage...?

I remember watching an episode of Lopez Tonight where Jennifer Love Hewitt was a guest. At one point she talked about how she coped with a break-up with one of her past boyfriends. How did she deal with it? By bedazzling her vajayjay. And hence, a new word - and a new accessory - was formed: vajazzling. As I recall, she explained it as, "It looks like a little disco ball down there!" Apparently, this is starting to become a trend and women are getting :sparkly" down there. Here's the video of Jennifer Love Hewitt explaining what vajazzling is.





If talking about it isn't enough proof, here are pictures a woman from The Luxury Spot getting it done.


I'm not judging anyone who wants to do it, but personally, I think I'll just skip on this trend. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment