Tuesday, March 9, 2010

COOL recap.

I KNOW we were all anticipatin’ the release of Dom’s ‘From the Westside, With Love’ today but Dom took to his twitter to explain his reason why he’ll be pushin’ it until March 25th. Two more weeks might be a lil’ much for some of us but I heard the whole thing & let me tell you, you won’t be disappointed!

On Sunday, Camille & myself had the opportunity to be part of Dom. Kennedy’s Focus Group for ‘From the Westside, With Love’
I LOVE the idea of Dom getting 30-40 people to sit & listen to his project & give our honest opinions. As I glanced around at other people around me, everyone seemed quite impressed with this project. I was talkin’ to LazyLou of LAUSD & he told me this project is his best work thus far. I would say about 5 songs in, that statement is sooo true!
The intermission on this is DOOOOPE (shout out to LAUSD’s Polyester & LazyLou for that one) & that’s just the INTERMISSION! My favorite track is ‘Locals Only’ which I heard LIVE a few days ago at At The Rox & I love how personal this song is. The production is incredible but the words, I feel comin’ from Dom’s heart & that alone speaks volumes.



Here are some pics of our COOL sunday!
Shouts to LAXpaperboys; Mizzle & FredMac for bein’ the COOLEST muthasuckas on the planet!






































No comments:

Post a Comment