Monday, March 8, 2010

Happyyyy Birthdayyyy Camille!!

Dear Ate,

Happy birthday!! It seems like only yesterday I was running after you with a plastic fork because I got mad at you for not letting me play Speed. lol. Anyway, what can I say about my older (and only) sister? Well, she has great style because of me. lol j/k. From playing in the bathtub to giving me a "souvenir" my 6th grade year or yelling out "Oregon" with your damn Gatorade bottle to having the stupidest and most random talks late at night, I will never take any of these memories for granted. These past 2 years, I feel we became closer than before and you should already know you're the only person in this world who I pretty much only trust... even if there's blackmailing involved. lol. I know I can always count on you no matter what. I can't say we're always gonna get along because it's a given that you annoy the crap out of me and I make it known ;) but just know I'll be here for you no matter what (we'll be those old sisters on that episode of Sister, Sister. haha!). So have another happy "21st" birthday and many more birthdays to come. God Bless. and SURPRISE! a post just for you! Love you Toe!

Love your little sis, Infection


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, 23 years ago, a star was born (clap for her!)
this pretty dame has been in my life for 7 plus years & I couldn’t have asked for a better BUNNIE to share the title with. since our infamous night of ‘cheerin’ to stress’ & makin’ it rain, I knew we’d be a team to wreck with (;

i’m somethin’ like a president while she’s my right hand man (or bunnie, in this case).
she keeps me sane while together we’re INsane. we text each other entirely too much (since someone upgraded their plan, no names though lol). we tend to be a bit chit chatty when redbull&vodka enter our systems. we keep each other company durin’ our insomniac nights with tears of laughter & we keep endless inside jokes that are probably not THAT funny.

there are faaaar too many more memories to list but I won’t b/cause I’ll keep the rest of these cherished moments between us, PLUS they might be a lil’ too incriminatin’ lol! overall, she knows what her friendship means to me & the special place she holds in my heart.


So on this SPECIAL day bunnie, I wish you the HAPPIEST (which was apparent at last night’s festivities) “21st” birthday with MANY more to come! I only hope to be included in all of the upcomin’ birthdays, I gotta see how good u look turnin’ 21 over&over AGAIN! (;

I LOVE YOU BUNNIE <3

xoxo,
jen_bunnie


btw, how stylish is Mama Jose in the picture, she be styilin' on them!!!

3 comments:

  1. aaawww! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE! i'm sure Im late lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete