Thursday, March 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! From the Jose Sisters With Love


Dearest President,

What day is today? It's your dayy! Happy birthday!! I've known you as "my sister's friend" for 5 years. But in the last year, I can proudly say that I can call you one of my friends :) I would like to thank U-N-I for that, by the way. lol

From RS's Stalker Sunday to texting each other about our future with certain ninjas or shorties, we've shared some memories that I will keep dear to my heart.

With my sister's charm, my smile, and your knowledge our moment to shine will never die down. ;) So here's to you! Have a great 23rd birthday. God Bless. And always keep it classy.

With Love,
Ms. Secretary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy 23rd Birthday Jen!!!

She has been a part of my life for a LONG while already, but i'm definitely not complaining. She's one of the sweetest chix around. Let's face it, i have to admit she's a lot nicer than i am lol.

We have gone through soOoOoo much within these years! From planning birthday parties to planning OUR "double wedding" with =X HAHAHA Our friendship got stronger when we pulled that "24" a while ago. Talking & talking away and having that one angel give us a lil talk ;) We love cheerin' to stress, especially on days of the week with a "Z" in it lol Sometimes we may talk wayyy too much. 5 second convos can totally end up into hours of conversing about what we originally wanted to tell each other to reminiscing about adventures from the past.

Jen, you're def a charming girl who isn't afraid to ask Common to sign his album with "Will you marry _____?" LMAO! I'm so glad to have you in my life as one of my closest friends around. We've shared soOoOo many memories and i can't wait to make many more. Keep laughing, i need 5 more years in you lol Remember, WE are stars that shine brighter than the rest (especially at _____ lol), who live OUR lives with no mothasuckin' regrets!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite BUNNIE! then again, you're the only Bunnie i know lol
LOVE YOU JEN!!!

xoxo,
Bunnie

P.S.- Yes Jen, look at that picture. I took it back to senior year! I look a damn fool in the picture, but it's us... HG4L!

No comments:

Post a Comment