Saturday, March 20, 2010

Common @ Haze nightclub in Las Vegas

I was in Vegas last weekend to celebrate my 21st (again & again) birthday and while i was out there, i think i found my favorite Las Vegas club...


The new hotel Aria is where Haze resides. Club was BANANAS! To get in was mad! but with a lil' shake of the hand we were in. The dance floor didn't seem too big, but the atmosphere was great. There was the main floor, then the second floor over looking the main floor. They had a light system going up and down, twisting here and there, along with a foam machine that would go on every now and then. One big negative were their go go dancers. I've been to my fair share of clubs with hot go go dancers that really knew how to dance, but Haze needs to step up their go go dancer game lol I'm definitely not a hater, cuz i appreciate a bomb go go dancer when i see one (Lavo had the BEST go go dancer EVER!) Haze and XS definitely share the #1 spot of clubs to visit out in Vegas on my list!


But other than that, Common was also there that night (saturday march 13, 2010). He was out to celebrate his birthday. I was personally a happy camper, 'cuz i came to Las Vegas not expecting too much. So having seen Common there and perform a couple songs and a freestyle set it off. Common's freestyles are always the best to listen to. I love how he plays off the crowd. He doesn't need to be given a beat, all he needs is the mic in his hand and your ears for listening. The video i took starts with him freestyling, leads to him performing "Universal Mind Control", then the crowd singing Happy Birthday. Ooohhh Common! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment