Thursday, February 18, 2010

HotNewHipHop - Soulja Boy Tellem Behind the Scenes

Here's one of my favorite DJ's out there, DJ Ill Will, showin' us an exclusive with Soulja Boy Tellem and a behind the scenes look at Soulja Boy's "All Black Everything" & "2 Milli". Watch the video, you can catch my cuz interviewing Soulja Boy... well, she ain't my cuz, but you know :) He talks about his label, SODMG, and the artists he has, one of them being Khleo Thomas . They also talk about mixtapes and what to expect on The De'Andre Way, his album coming out July 28, 2010. When asked about what makes The De'Andre Way different from his other albums, he says "I'm really like shittin' on everybody in the rap game.Like just 'cuz like now I'm a beast... I'm becoming like legendary..." Now aint that a mouthful? But then again, with how many radio hits he's had and all that ice freezin' up his neck and hands, he can talk all he wants. Check out the video:



wondering what Pretty Boy Swag is?

No comments:

Post a Comment