Monday, February 22, 2010

Cypress Hill x L.A. Leakers - Leakers of the Funk: Audio-Biography

"It's here!!! Dj sourMILK and I (Just-N-Credible) have been working very hard on this project! We called it an "Audio-Biography" because we felt it was more then just an average 'Mixtape". It was a complete honor to do a tape with such legends as Cypress Hill. This is the Leakers of the Funk: Audio-Biography! A LOT of classics and a few exclusive records that may or may not be on their upcoming album "Rise Up" dropping April 6th!"
- Just-N-Credible (of the L.A. Leakers)


So it ain't like I've been sleeping on this "audio-biography" that Cypress Hill made w/ the Leakers, it's just that I really didn't know what to say about them. When Cypress Hill was on their mainstream business back then, i was only like 4 or 5 years old =X lol So i told my older cousin to give this a listen. After he listened to it, he called me and said "WOW! this takes me back... I'm liking the new shit they have too!'" So basically, he schooled me on how i should know and listen to Cypress Hill and how much they were a part of hip hop back then, while I schooled him on explaining who the Leakers were and what they were about. You should download this and see if you remember any tracks & enjoy the exclusives!

Download the tracked version of Leakers of the Funk: Audio-Biography

Download the one track/full mix of Leakers of the Funk: Audio-Biography

No comments:

Post a Comment