Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let Me Love You Down



Tell me you don't know this song!! INOJ's remake of "Let Me Love You Down" came out back in 1998. I remember my cousin would blast this song in her room back at the "cabin" house (whaddap nene!?! lol)... INOJ basically remade every damn song from back in the day... I mean, I never heard original music by her, if she has made her own music... cool, but don't bother sending me her music 'cuz really, if she didn't make anything of her own that stood out back then, what's the use now? lol BUT whatever :) Everytime it would come out on the radio, we would sing along to the words and everything. I think my cousin even bought the single! hahaha... Main thing, song was the shit at that time lol After a few years, I found out it was actually originally done by this group called Ready For the World (they also sang Oh Sheila haha) back BEFORE i was born, in 1986. But when I was at the homies' house a few weeks ago, I saw the music video that Ready For The World made for the FIRST time.... AND DAAAMNNNN! lol as my friend said "Look at how juicy his hair is... All the bitches liked that back then!" LMFAO! So i had to share the video with you guys :) haha!

check out the full effect of his hairs' "juiciness" at 0:45 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment