Monday, July 19, 2010

Michael Jordan disses Lebron James


"I never would have called up Larry, called up Magic and say 'Hey. Let's get together and play on one team'... In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

Can't complain with Michael Jordan. The man knows what he's talking about.


Michael Jordan Disses Lebron James
Uploaded by PaperChaserDotCom. - Discover the latest sports and extreme videos.

Larry Bird also thinks Lebron took the p*ssy way out:
“I remember back in my days, I’d rather play against Earvin Johnson than play with him … I know he’s a great player and you always want to play with the best but I just loved to compete against him. He’s a guy I always compared myself to. I’d rather stay in Boston and let him stay in L.A. and just compete every year in the Finals. That’s what made me a better player. It would’ve been too easy if we played together.”

I should feel bad for Lebron for getting all this crap from everyone, but when Michael Jordan himself isn't for your decision either then YOU KNOW you made a stupid choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment