Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ready



I JUST got Trey Songz album, "Ready", for Christmas (thank you to my wonderful sister!). Since then, it's been playing non-stop in my house, in the car, and everywhere else I can play it! The album takes a person through ALL the emotions a relationship can have. From the passionate love making a couple makes to the hurt you feel after you've left someone OR if someone's left you. My personal faves are "One Love" and "Holla If Ya Need Me" (if only this track played out in real life! haha) There are albums out there that make you wanna skip to the next one, but with "Ready" you can sit and let it play over and over and over and... you get the picture. :) So basically, if you don't have it... you NEED it! TRUST ;D

I'm sure many of us have already seen the "I Invented Sex" video and have been waiting to see the second half of it. Well here it is, the "Say Ahh" video. Not as sexy as "I Invented Sex", but what can beat ice and a half naked Trey Songz!?!? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment