Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Arrivederci, il mio amico, Marlene...


















Goodbye, my friend, Marlene...


Today, my friend left for Rome to study abroad. I'm happy she gets to experience something a lot of people would love to do, but I was sad to see her go. I won't be able to deal without her quirky, sarcastic, ditzy, smart-ass sense of humor for the next four months. =/
But she's a smart girl and she'll take care of herself. Before I know it, the 4 months will breeze on by like nothing.

So, Marlene, have fun and be safe while you're halfway around the world. Take care and see you soon! Miss you already, loser!

P.S. Don't forget about my rosary ;) haha

1 comment:

  1. awww man i wish i was there marlene best wishes i hope u read this shit dude seriously dont get to froggie in rome

    ReplyDelete