Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

It was only obvious the way the last Pirates movie ended that there was going to be another installment - even though I was really sad that Will and Elizabeth didn't end up together, but not all endings are happy... even Disney movies :/. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly decided to not join this project, so they will be replaced by Penelope Cruz (she's a beautiful woman, but a lot of the times I can't understand what she says). Anywhooo, below is the first official trailer to the movie. I was iffy about it before I watched the trailer, but now I'm actually kind of excited for it come out.



ALSO, apparently there's going to be a 5th and 6th installment to the Pirates franchise. Johnny Depp's my boo and all, but I don't know if I can handle a 5th and 6th one.. but I may be biting my tongue if the trailer changes my mind like this one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment