Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just.N.Credible - F*ck With The Lights On Mixtape

[[Sorry for the delayed updates. Finals took over our lives, so cut us some slack.]]

A few days ago, Just-N-Credible released this mixtape for you people who like to get freaky lol. My thoughts on this mixtape? I give it a 6.5/7 out of 10. Here are my reasons:
- The songs he chose were good, but I felt like there was one too many Drake song on here (love Drake, but still). When it comes to setting the mood, Robin Thicke's voice > Drake's voice. More Robin Thicke would have been WAY better.
- There were a couple questionable songs on here I don't understand why he selected it (i.e. Trey Songz "Black Roses".. Really??)
- I didn't really get the vibe of wanting to "f*ck with the lights on".

Overall, I'd listen to this mixtape again for the hell of it because it was a good mixtape and I liked a lot the songs he chose, but it wasn't a "I want to be with you with this playing" mixtape. But you don't have to take my word for it. Take a listen and judge for yourself.

Download: F*ck With The Lights On

((P.S: "Cry For You" took me back to MMC when Justin Timberlake, J.C. Chasez, Ryan Gosling, and Dale Godboldo sang this. lmao!))

No comments:

Post a Comment