Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sarah Palin Gets Booed at Dancing With The Stars



Sarah Palin went to last night's taping of Dancing With The Stars to support her daughter, Bristol Palin, and well, she didn't get a very warm welcome from the audience. Apparently when host, Tom Bergeron, was getting ready to interview the Alaskan politician she was getting boos. However, Tom Bergeron cleared it up on Jimmy Kimmel last night saying that the boos were for the judges who gave Jennifer Grey a lower score than she derserved (I wouldn't know because I didn't watch last night's episode).

Personally, I wouldn't doubt if the boos were for Sarah Palin, but I won't give in my two cents because politics it's a touchy topic that I refuse to get into unless it's with people who have the same political views as me.

Anyway, watch the video for youself and you decide whether it was for the Sarah Palin or the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment