Monday, May 3, 2010

Overdoz - Nova

So this mixatape has been out since January 1st, BUT i'll admit it, I just pushed play to listen to this mixtape about the start of April. And since then, it's been on heavy rotation in my room when i get ready for school and when i get ready to go out. Safe to say, Nova and I have a thing going on lol On some truthful shit though, this mixtape is just FUN! There are songs dedicated to girls and other songs dedicated to that one special girl in a lot of guys' lives, Mary Jane haha Then there are songs you just wanna put on blast in your car and other songs you just wanna dance to. I, personally, have been starting my mornings out with "X-Files" (my favorite song off this tape). Download the mix and find yourself a song by Overdoz to start your morning off to.



If you haven't already, download Nova by Overdoz
Follow them on twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment