Monday, May 3, 2010

Christina Aguilara - Not Myself Tonight

This video is more disturbing than sexy. I watched it for the first time on Friday and was thinking "WTF is she thinking!?!" I feel like she's taking a huge step backwards with this music video. Many say she's going for that Lady Gaga look and feel, which i kind of agree with. Is she trying to reinvent herself AGAIN? This video reminded me of when she came out with Dirty (during her Stripped album), trying to kill her bubblegum pop image she had with the whole Genie in a Bottle (during her first album). She then cleaned up that whole "dirty" image when she came out with her Back To Basics album. Why didn't she stick to that? i feel like she's trying extremely hard to be sexy in this music video. She's beautiful, she doesn't have to try that hard. I mean take a look at Ciara's latest music video. She didn't bullshit and bring other girls to make her sexy, she did her. I'm just disappointed in Christina Aguilara's music video. I hope she comes out with something like Back to the Basics again... smh...

No comments:

Post a Comment