Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chingaling's Birthday Wishlist

I don't usually make a wishlist for my birthday, but turning 22 has no significance so I might as well make it a little interesting by making this.. Plus it's always fun to make one! Majority are practical and a few, well, a girl can always dream! ;)

I grew up watching these three movies over and over and over again when everyone owned the black cable box and got PPV for "free", lol, and not once did I get sick of it. And if anyone really knows me, I love movies!...

Nail art. I love it; simple as that. I love doing my nails. I save money doing my own nails and I'd be happy to say if I hated how my nails turned out, at least I know I made the mistake and didn't have to pay $25 minimum for someone else to mess it up...


I used to think Toms were really ugly pairs of shoes... not until I bought the Olive Green pair last year. I can't stress enough how effing comfortable they are and what a great cause it is when you buy one...

A lady can never have enough pair of shoes... Just ask Imelda Marcos, lol. Unlike other chicks, though, I don't own many heels because I always felt like I couldn't walk in them, but my sister reassured me I could lol. So with that, I think a pair of nude pumps would be a perfect addition to my closet!...


Do I REALLY need to explain why I want this on DVD? I'm just saying...

A trip to Disneyland would be one of the best presents (on any day) ever because A) I haven't gone in about a year and some months and B) I love Disneyland!...


Someone patient and cute taught me the basics of skateboarding and now I want to really know how to do it so I can use it at school and go from point A to point B without having to speed walk my way every time.

(Onto the wishful thinking "wishlist" haha)

I'm not really into the whole getting a designer bag (unless I get to use my mom's that she's had) for myself, but if there was one that I wanted to get ever, it would definitely be the classic Chanel handbag with the chain strap. So classy, refined, and elegant...
I told you a girl can dream! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment