Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Look At Me Now (Cover by Karmin)

I came across this while procrastinating and LMAO!! This was one hell of a cover. You wouldn't expect this band (Karmin) to give Chris Brown's single a new kind of "je ne sai quoi" flavor to it. But they did. They delivered. And homegirl has a really nice voice.. If you head over to their page, you can view other videos of them covering songs like "I Need A Doctor" by Eminem, "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars, "What's My Name" by Drake (yes, I said Drake b/c I refuse to taint this blog with her name) or "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele. Aside from obvious talent they have (don't lie to yourself, you know they're good), they have fun doing these covers so check them out!



BONUS: Because I REALLY liked their version.

No comments:

Post a Comment