Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just.N.Credible - New Year New Money mixtape

With the new year just starting, there's definitely that new money to be makin'. But according to Just.N.Credible, he says he doesn't "...do this for money, I do it for the love, my dream, and to try to make a difference in this game." That was cute. But now c'mon, he's gotta be doin' it A LITTLE BIT for the money, right? haha (I promise I'm not too much of a b!tch lol) With all jokes aside, here's Just.N.Credible with his latest mixtape for us to grab. This is also his first time hosting his own mixtape. I personally like all the songs on this mixtape, well... except for "Cat Daddy" =X. Other than that, this is a definite download for all of us to have.

Download New Year New Money mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment