Tuesday, November 23, 2010

cARTer - Going Hollywood



I'm not sure if this was the same project the L.A. Leakers were talking about back in January this year, but whatever, it's FINALLY here. I'm not cARTer's biggest fan, maybe 'cuz sometimes he just scares the fcuk outta me when I catch him out at events in L.A. =X Quite intimidating haha ANYWAYS, it's been a while since I've heard something new from cARTer, so here's some new sh!t of his to listen to. I'm def appreciating what this guy put out. It took a while for this project to come out, but it seems as if he made sure he tried to perfect what he could and by listening, you can tell. Dope artwork by conarts.com, if i do say so myself (and not just cuz pink's my fave color). cARTer worked with the L.A. Leakers and DJ Skee to get this project together. Download Going Hollywood and get familiarrrr!!!


download Going Hollywood



No comments:

Post a Comment