Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alexander Spit - Until Next Summer

WOW! This album is HELLA cool! I remember first meeting Alexander Spit while he was working at the Hundreds shop on Rosewood late last year. We found out he was a Bay area native, but came out here to L.A. to open up even more doors. With music playing in the shop, my friends and I were like "who's that playing on the speakers?" He told us it was him. We were impressed. To be honest, I'd listen to his stuff every now and then, but since downloading his sophomore album, presented by The Hundreds, Until Next Summer, it's cool to say this cat's got a new main-stay fan. I'm REALLY liking the vibe of his album. Very dope hip hop coming from this kid, and if you take a listen for yourself, you can say the same. He produced every song on this album except for one. Kid's very talented, get up on Alexander Spit!

Download Until Next Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment